When it comes to nutrition we believe in a good and healthy lifestyle in the family hotel Replerhof: For our youngest guests this means that time at the family table should be allowed to enable them to enjoy. We take pride in providing produce of the very highest standard and letting the children choose. How much children eat is individual and varies from day to day. In the family hotel Replerhof the children are allowed to decide what and how much they eat.
In addition to the tree main meals – healthy buffet breakfast, delicious lunch with popular children’s dishes, tasty choice of evening meal at the family table – we offer the children healthy snacks. Little and often throughout the day is ideal for children. We pay attention to the enjoyment of a family meal and serve portions suitable for children. Children’s favourites also appear on our menu plan.
- A healthy buffet breakfast with regional products, some of which are produced on our own farm. Child size portions, for example sliced vegetables encourage children to enjoy a healthy diet.
- Fresh fruit snacks are available throughout the day. We prioritise regional and seasonal options.
- Lunch offers crispy salads, soup and bread from the buffet. Children can enjoy lunch with their parents or together with Sonja as part of the country kindergarten. Registration required.
- As a special treat you are allowed an ice from our self-service machine.
- Afternoon cake is also available for our young guests.
- In the evening children can choose a child’s meal from the adult menu to suit their tastes. Children’s classics such as pasta with sauce are also available. The evening meal is served at the family table.
- Fresh mountain spring water is always available so that the children can quench their thirst at any time.
- In the evening children can choose from a selection of natural juices from our juice bar.